Monday, September 2, 2013

Types of Wine by Style & Taste

Ever find yourself a bit overwhelmed when wandering the aisles of your local wine store? I know I do! I love trying new wine, but with 200+ different styles out there, I find myself relying on the sales associates suggestions far too often. So, earlier this afternoon, I was browsing through Pinterest (per usual) when I came across this awesome chart from Wine Folly, which organizes wine by taste and style! Using this chart I was able to easily identify new styles I would like to try based off current styles I already enjoy. 

Definitely looking forward to my next trip to Astor Wine & Spirits, and the only question I will have for the sales associate this time will be, "which way to the beaujolais?" ;)

Cheers, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment